Sims Villa Condo: FAQs and reviews
For your reference, here are some of the FAQs our clients commonly ask from our agents. These will be useful to you when you decide to go for our service. Anything from process, pricing, and concerns, these FAQs will help you with that!
How do I start buying condos from Sims Villa Condo?
The process is fairly simple and all you need to do is follow these few simple steps to get you started:
- Go to our website and find the contact information. Choose what mode of communication you prefer: By email or phone.
- Contact our customer service.
- A representative will talk to you and give you more information about the condos available. State your purpose of buying a unit and refer to which one you are having an interest in.
- Once complete, you will be scheduled for an appointment for viewing which is completely free of charge.
- Once on site, our agent will accompany you and tour the whole unit.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to ask your agent. This way, you won’t be confused about anything during the next steps of the process.
- If you decide to take the unit, you’ll be asked to wait 3-5 days to process the papers for ownership.
- Once the papers are ready, you’ll have to sign them with your credentials like passport or social security number. After this,you’ll have the key to your condo in no time.
What’s the price range of your condo units?
The price range is between $20,000 to $150,000. These are standard prices for condos that are well beyond what we are asking for. You have to know that these are the prices for condo units that are established in great cities. Prices can get even lower for units situated in cities that are not on par with an urban setting.
How long will it take for from the first step to getting the keys to the unit?
Approximately, it’s going to take 7-10 business days depending on the process of the conception of the contracts. It can be shorter if you comply with the guidelines and submit all necessary documents for processing.
Down payments are also taken into account. The faster you pay, the sooner you’ll get to enjoy your new home.
Here are some of our best reviews from happy homeowners who now have beautiful homes for their family!
‘I couldn’t thank Sims Villa Condo enough for finding me a great place to stay. Our condo is reasonably priced and has a great size for 6 members to live in. I really hope I got to stumble upon their services earlier so I would’ve secured a condo beforehand.
The facilities are great and we are walking-distance from the nearest malls, corporate establishments and gyms. I couldn’t be any more grateful to them, and you should get into your endeavour of finding a home with them now!’ – Chelsea
‘I was sceptical of buying a home, but after my agent briefed me with the benefits of owning a home, I was immediately convinced and started to do so a few years ago. Now, I am so happy about doing it because I was able to rent it to other tenants.If I had not met with Sims Villa Condo, I wouldn’t have had the incentive to do this. Thankfully, they were kind enough to walk me through the process of the advantages of buying one, and I couldn’t be any more happier for that decision’. – Goodrell